Digital Marketing Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

digital marketing institute in hyderabad

I just want share my experience about digital marketing training in hyderabad .The institute  where i got trained is social prachar in kphb colony.They provided very good training on all topics in digital marketing .They are very good at their curriculum and completed it on time.They provided  internship for 1 month where we worked for the client project and gained practical knowledge about the topics.Most importantly they are good at consulting services where we can get through different companies under their guidance.Over all considering both  faculty and training  i will advise our institute to learn digital marketing course.

Hi,In a Past 2 months  i'm doing Digital marketing  intern at Social Parchar That will help me a lot questions on Digital Marketing and Social Parchar was best institute i ever seen because they provide the 30 days theoretical classes  and 3 months internship.

For more Details about Social Prachar  Link :https://socialprachar.com/digital-marketing-course-online-training-institute/