Digital Marketing Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Which one is most effective in between On and Off page optimizations ?

Hi all, can any one tell me which one is most effective and give us the quick response in terms of time and earning in between On and Off page optimizations ?

And what should i apply first, on page of off page optimization ?

Sandeep, i will tell you some basic difference between On and Off page optimization, hope you can get idea from this.

On-page SEO

-Refers to factors on your own website that you can optimize such as the underlying code and the content.

-It includes headings, page titles, domain names and images. But all these elements have to be search-engine friendly.

-The size of the site should not be too large or too small.

Off page SEO

-Depends on another web page to improve your site rankings.

-Mainly deals with link building

-Refers to actions taken to affect your site’s trustworthiness and authority by building the right inbound links and social signals.

-Include the use of social media, social bookmarking and guest blogging as a way to attract links to your website.

What is a outbound link in SEO ? Is it so important in the Digital marketing ?

Quote from Sandeep on June 17, 2019, 4:14 am

What is a outbound link in SEO ? Is it so important in the Digital marketing ?

Outbound links are essential to your SEO campaign as well. These links come from your blog and site to another website. The purpose of these links is to bring your visitors and potential clients off your website to another site. The thing with these links is that they should be authoritative and high in quality.