Normalcy makes us happy, even if it is normal. And it looks like we have this week with another unconfirmed Google search ranking algorithm. This update can begin on Monday, March 16 and continue until today.
There is a good amount of chatter in Webmasterworld about this week’s update. Here are some of those statements:
- I see some recovery after the Thursday / Friday drop, but I was down about 10-15% of yesterday’s on the same day 2 weeks ago (because the summertime was less last Sunday, so there’s no point comparing it)
- Hours ahead and my UK sites are still at 10% and 0%
- Today is a disaster. Traffic is the one that usually occurs between the Exo and the New Year (the shortest time of the year).
- We have seen a slight increase in grade, but a drastic drop in traffic … thinking it should be Corona related
- I do not know if I belong to covid-19 or not, but now 36% growth is going on. I lost from March 2019 while getting all my traffic.
- Ting is reporting (Note: updated the chart on the morning of March 19):